Monday, February 8, 2016

I think it's time...

...for a rewrite, ladies and gentlemen.

Over the past year or so I've gotten a few, shall we say, enthusiastically negative emails about Good as Gold and Pretty in Pink.

And you know what? I agree. I expect perfection in my stories, and I expect my readers to be honest with me. It's no secret that I've tried time and again to publish Passion in Red (the third installment of Madison Clarke's story) with absolutely no success.

I sat myself down and read Good as Gold and Pretty in Pink back to back today.

I'm not happy.

I'm not happy with them, their outcomes, or their content. And that's most likely why I'm having so much trouble with Passion in Red. I know that I'm writing the story wrong. I intend to make that right.

Madison's story will reappear within a fairly short amount of time. Good as Gold and Pretty in Pink will be labeled free and I do hope that you, my fair readers, will give her another chance. There's a whole rainbow waiting for me to fix this and I'd like for you to come with me to look at all the pretty colors.

There are authors out there that would just pull these books with no reasoning or rhyme as to why they are being pulled. Since my readers are so honest with me, I feel it is only right to be honest with you.

I'm not happy with Good as Gold or Pretty in Pink. I'm fixing that. They will be re-released with Passion in Red, rewritten and properly put together.

As it is, I do have something I'm happy with for this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled.

Time to go write,
-Alvery

No comments:

Post a Comment